heidi photo production   home   production   casting   locations   contact     fr Bar en
Photos production
- preproduction
     - preparation
     - art buying
     - casting direction
     - locations
- production
- post-production
- the Swiss edge
Preproduction and preparation

The heidi production team will answer with pleasure your requests for quotes. Let us know your project and we will get back to you within 48 hours.

After you agree with our preliminary quote, the preproduction phase starts: we will suggest different professionals according to your needs and will send you a selection of models and locations according to your specifications. We will list the hosting accommodation and transport possibilities for the selected location for the shooting.

During the preproduction phase, we will offer you, if necessary, our expertise in order to find the easiest and most efficient solutions to make your shooting a success.

80% of the revised quote must be paid when the budget is agreed upon, and the other 20% will have to be paid before the last day of the production.